- The Haven: a religious sect of vampires that proselytize a path to salvation through faith and ritual denial.
- The Mother’s Army (a.k.a the Circle): a smattering of cults that worship a blood goddess. It is rumored that they possess blood magic.
- Ordo Dracul: scientists, mystics, and academics all seeking to escape the limitations of vampirism.
- The Society of Accord: an exclusive club infamous for its debuachery. They claim to be able to make peace with the darkness that lies within each vampire.
- Invictus: functioning more like a mob family, they run much of the local drug trade in the area. They are dominated by a single bloodline of Ventrue.
- The Movement: a secretive association that offers information in exchange for favors to be named later. They seem to be everywhere and nowhere.